John Deere 6650 [1/32]
The John Deere 6650 made by ERTL is desperately short of details.
• The maize header is molded in one piece
• The pipe is absolutely not functional
• Guardrails are missing
• The machine has no direction
I will try to improve all that!
The first step is to cut the chopper block of the machine to allow the front tool to be raised.
I added some guardrails everywhere needed.
The pipe has been greatly modified, it can now raise or lower and the deflector is functional.
I added mirrors and beacons and installed a steering rear axle.
The wheels have also been changed by Artisan32 low pressure wheels.
She will be equipped with a Siku 8 rows Kemper that I modified a long time ago and she will have a grass pickup from a Britain John Deere 7550i.
Thank you to follow this topic, I hope you enjoy this model !
Don’t hesitate to leave your comments, remarks or questions.